Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Cell Phone and the Water Hazard...

Now, I'm not really a big drinker, and this story is basically why.

We were 15, drinking all night, and pretty damn plastered. I was at my friend’s house for the weekend and around midnight we started to get paranoid. What if the parents caught us? So we decided to get rid of the evidence, 20 beer bottles, 10 mini bottles, and some cans. Luckily, my friend lives off a golf course, so we went into the golf course, walked over to the water trap and threw the bottles in.

On the way back to the house, my friend decided to call his girlfriend. He reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a mini bottle. Lol, instead of throwing out the mini bottle in his right pocket, he threw his cell phone in his left pocket into the water hazard.

We ran back to the water hazard, and called the cell with my cell. You could see the lights dimly flashing at the bottom of the lake, and we spent the next hour trying to get the cell phone out. Never did get it out, lol, so if anyone lives in Windsor, there’s a free cell phone in the water hazard at hole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home