Sunday, January 21, 2007

Me, Myself, Irene, and the Happy Tree Friends...

It was just last Friday. A friend and I went over to our buddy's house for the night and we split one of those huge bottles of green apple Bacardi amongst the 3 of us. We first drank a bottle of water each, then divided the Bacardi evenly into our own bottles, and decided to walk over to another friend's house, about a 30 minute walk away.

So we put on our coats, put our bottles in our pockets, and set out around 8:30. It's extremely windy, very cold, and already dark. It was out in the rural area, though, so there weren't many cars at all, thank God. We start walking and start drinking, and we get about 2 minutes from his house, we're plastered, and my friend points out a light up ahead in the street, like a flashlight, and he says a policeman lives there.

He must've heard us yelling Avenged Sevenfold lyrics and came outside to investigate. We don't want to risk getting caught, so we head back to my friend's house, where we left from. We had finished off our bottles by then, and were so freakin trashed, we could barely stand up. I don't remember half the things we ranted on about, but I do remember stopping literally every 8 minutes to pee.

It took us an hour and a half to get back to the house, where we ordered food from a local restaurant, ate it, watched Me, Myself, and Irene, fell asleep, woke up at 4, watched Happy Tree Friends, and passed out at 4:30 in the morning, feeling sick as hell. I woke up in the morning around 8, and my friend and I had real bad headaches, from falling on our faces on the pavement several times on our little adventure. Other than that, I was feeling fine in the morning. I was only hung-over when I was awake at 4 AM, though. Wow, did my stomach hurt. Then I went home, and the 'rents never knew a thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home